Question on Streaming application - requirement

GOS_LEgiONary

Hi,

we just started up a rental agreement with GameServers for a 64-slot BF3 server located in Denmark.

Our intention is to contribute to the AC community by having our server Stream. I have one question to the guidline to the application.

Q Is the GUID of every active member on our squad required for the application?

We have been in a period of total darkness and some of us have recently come back to regular and organized playing, some are still lost and others are stuck in mental isolation, we pray for them every day. :)

Also a growt of the squad is very possible since we have old palls and fous we play with that might become a part of The Game Over Squad community (that sounds pretty assume but we are only 7 active to date).

Regards, LEgiONary!

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

I can just say your guides and tools made this a very smooth operation. Our server is streaming and is already servicing customers. I had 3 players kicked for AIM and MULTI while I was was checking the ProCon utility for just a couple of minutes. Hoorah!

Thanks guys, this is super!