Server all of a sudden stopped streaming

s7riktlyxd4nk

Just the other day my communitys server stopped streaming. I tried using the automated hub set-up and it connects and says everything went fine but my server still lists as "inactive" and says the last time it streamed was almost 2 days ago.

I have all the config files for PB installed on my server including ucon and cfg.

Ucon lists a whole bunch of files that i think PBBans installed when i did the automated hub but it is still considered "inactive" when it comes to streaming!

What is going on?

is this happening to anyone else?

Just the other day my communitys server stopped streaming. I tried using the automated hub set-up and it connects and says everything went fine but my server still lists as "inactive" and says the last time it streamed was almost 2 days ago.

I have all the config files for PB installed on my server including ucon and cfg.

Ucon lists a whole bunch of files that i think PBBans installed when i did the automated hub but it is still considered "inactive" when it comes to streaming!

What is going on?

What is going on?