Could Anyone Explain This?

adkplayers

Nothing fishy at all. It's obviously a high level scrim. So you know the players are decent. That coupled with the fact that the enemy was spotted. And that there were at least 2 people firing at him. Of course he is going to go down quick.

Nothing fishy at all. It's obviously a high level scrim. So you know the players are decent. That coupled with the fact that the enemy was spotted. And that there were at least 2 people firing at him. Of course he is going to go down quick.

I did not see the enemy as being spotted before or during him firing? Where was the second shooter? this sounds like an assassination.

YouTube videos are no proof of anything

00:14 videos are pretty much the same

Agreed. Although I do not recollect stating that this was any proof or accusation of anything simply questioning the opinion of the masses. I appreciate your thoughtful input.

standard procedure is to ignore that type of thing as it takes away from other things to be done

was not intending to throw stones. i am blunt at best

i have been known to be less than cordial, though...

I did not see the enemy as being spotted before or during him firing? Where was the second shooter? this sounds like an assassination.

Look at the footage again. He is spotted before the camera view starts firing. The enemy is also firing at someone behind him (him being the person recording it). This will spot the enemy as well. Looking at the minimap, there is at least 3 team mates around him. 3x M16A3 at one enemy head makes for very quick work.

Look at the footage again. He is spotted before the camera view starts firing. The enemy is also firing at someone behind him (him being the person recording it). This will spot the enemy as well. Looking at the minimap, there is at least 3 team mates around him. 3x M16A3 at one enemy head makes for very quick work.

I agree, I can hear someone firing about the same time and after the main person in the video starts to shoot. We don't hear the conversation before they kill the person, but it sounds like they had it planned, when he said "Now, No." I bet they said something in the match before the action took place, like he's behind the garbage can holding spawn. Plus the audio is pretty easy to pinpoint where someone is to me. If the guy behind the trash can fired before the video took place you can find where they are by simply looking left and right and "hear" when you center on where they are.