Help

stymie

Okay here is the deal, I do not have access to teh pb folder for my FEAR server.

I have tried several times to key PB commands through the SCMD. I am having no luck.

Can somebody please respond with an example of what the command will look like.

I know the scmd login password

but

scmd pb_sv set up for streaming will not work.

Thanks in advance, is the manual out yet ?? last time I looked it was not. I see a ban in the list, so somebody is streaming B)

Problem being, is I do not have FTP to upload the configs, therefore I have to type commands through a console, just like the old SoF2 Rcon. I can not get the SCMD console to recognize the PunkBuster Commands.

Does anyone know the correct format for typing a PB command into the SCMD console.

Problem being, is I do not have FTP to upload the configs, therefore I have to type commands through a console, just like the old SoF2 Rcon. I can not get the SCMD console to recognize the PunkBuster Commands.

Does anyone know the correct format for typing a PB command into the SCMD console.

I think you may need to type those commands into the SCMD from within the game. Can't do much from the server console I'm afraid.

It is possible that you may need to make sure the pbsv.cfg file has been created. In SCMD type PB_SV_WriteCfg to create the cfg. Then enter the commands you want and assuming you get no errors, re-run the command PB_SV_WriteCfg to update the new setting to the cfg.