violation game integrity #20006

Guest SrMaryImmaQl8

Guest SrMaryImmaQl8

:( Hi peeps.

i have recently installed ET after nearly a years hiatus, and after some fidling im up and away with my old configs etc, but im getting kicked by punk buster for "violation game integrity #20006"

anyone know what this is?

Integrity Violations:

When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

Integrity Violations:

When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

yes, i thiiiink i figured that part out.... what IS #20006? i have done nothing but install , update and put in my old config, i want to NOT get kickd , to whit ,I need to know what i am violating EXACTLY. so i can stop doing it, anything more constructive to tell me?

I had problems with it too. Usually helped when I reconnected after I wask kicked.

Try /PB_System. If it is set to 0 set it to 1 /PB_system 1 and vice versa.

If I were you , I would also check your PC for tronjans/viruses/adware with the actualized av.

Maybe some kind of malware is changing ET process memory .... I really can only guess.

Click here if problem persists