THQ Inc. Lawsuit

SuperTaz

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/shareholder-alert-law-firm-levi-215602261.html

The complaint alleges that THQ and certain of its executive officers misrepresented or failed to disclose that: (a) the Company's uDraw GameTablet for Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3 was not being purchased by owners of those gaming systems; (B) because demand for uDraw was below internal expectations, the Company would have to take back, or provide price protection, on hundreds of thousands of units that it had sold; and © as a result of the foregoing, defendants lacked a reasonable basis for their positive statements about the Company and its prospects.

wow and here I thought EA stock had gotten bad, while they recovered a little bit, any company that has had it's stock drop to $0.53 per share, doesn't sound to be doing too hot.

Their foray back into the FPS sphere was kinda lackluster, Homefront was largely a flop, but I'm hoping they turn around with the genre that made them famous. The next Company of Heroes should be good. I still remember, Company of Heroes being at the forfront of games pushing DX10.

Next year you're in a good spot if you're a RTS fan, Company of Heroes II by THQ and Command and Conquer: Generals II by EA. Both on some beautiful game engines.

that's got to be a typo in the yahoo article, Think it should be $5.30 a share? If THQ stock really dropped to $0.53 back in Feb, i would of expected them to be defunct.

Edited by Crotan

The loss of that income has hit the company's stock hard. It's been under the $1 mark since December 8, 2011 (which led to the delisting warning) — and hasn't seen the the north side of $5 per share since March 2011. (Five years ago, shares were trading in the $34 range.)

Published: Thursday, 2 Feb 2012 | 1:35 PM ET

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46238867?__source=yahoo|headline|quote|text|&par=yahoo