got owned

trig

last night it was 2 on 1, i was 1 of the 2 the 2 of us are really good well we got our buts owned by a guy and i dont mean just owned i mean owned this guy was making impossable shots he knew where we were the whole game. we got screen shots they showed nothing we looked at his cvars they showed nothing but like i said he knew exactly where we were the whole game. it was like he was using a wallhack and a aimbot at the same time but we did catch 1 thing when he shot his shootgun it fired 3 times faster then ours it was like it was automatic. but we did not see anything in his cvars where do i need to look for a hack that increases the players fire rate is that even possible for a player to increase his fire rate? we know the guy was hacking but we have no prooff if it and no matter how good you are you cannot see thru walls plus the guys ping was also higher than ours. any sugestions thanks guys/gals

Well without proof nothing can be done. If he comes back get a demo of him and please if you do that follow him in 1st person, Use your use key.

will do ACE thank you