Tapatalk

Chaos1907

I downloaded the IP.Board app for my iPhone to access this forum and it's a terrible. It's so terrible that many users tried to login on the home screen with the CORRECT credentials which left 2.5 stars on the iTunes App Store. Tapatalk is a mobile version of the Internet getting on forum pages that have the Tapatalk extension installed. My clan's forum has it installed ans it's VERY easy to create account for each board. In addition, I'm also a forum moderator there and I can still edit, lock, delete stuff at ease. I saw something on their site that IPS boards are compatible with said app. If it is, I would encourage you guys to check it out.

www.tapatalk.com

• Upvote 1

I have this app too, so I wouldn't mind if PBBans setup this place with it too, but I know the app costs money for the end users (anyone that doesn't have it). So as long as it wouldn't prohibit anybody from using the presumably free IP.Board app?

• 2 weeks later...

I have this app too, so I wouldn't mind if PBBans setup this place with it too, but I know the app costs money for the end users (anyone that doesn't have it). So as long as it wouldn't prohibit anybody from using the presumably free IP.Board app?

You're correct about the Tapatalk costing money, but it's very useful. The IP.Board app is unstable and the reviews show it. I don't know if there was a plugin so PBBans forum can be seen in that app. Tapatalk is IP.Board ready on the activation page though. Like having multiple streaming sources on servers, PBBans forum will be seen on the IP.Board and Tapatalk apps.

Edited by Chaos1907

I've had it on my forums for a couple of years, I wouldn't buy the app and just use the ipb mobile skin instead on my old mobile.

• Upvote 1