Jump to content

DayZ Servers for Rent $1.00 a Slot


Sky-Stryker

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I'm just letting you guys know that Clanoutpost Gameservers is now hosting DayZ Servers.

We host them for $1.00 a slot, we only host Private Servers so your able to pick between 25-50 slots.

We only allow hosting in 2 locations. Dallas and Los Angeles as of right now, reason for that is because we are just starting off with DayZ and it is a very powerful and resource needing server/game. Once we get a few orders and build up the client base in DayZ we will be moving into other parts of the USA and Europe.

 

www.cogameservers.com

 

Thank you and have a great day!

Clanoutpost Gameservers

Devin

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

We've changed a few things with DayZ.

 

We've opened up another location for DayZ

 

We now have Phoenix Az, Dallas Tx, Los Angeles Ca now hosting DayZ servers.

 

New package is the following;

 

You can get a 50 slot DayZ server for $35 a month. This includes the following;

Database Access

Free 10 slot Teamspeak Server

Free www.YOURDOMAIN.cogameservers.com website

24/7 support

90% of the DayZ mods are there for you to add to your server, the other 10% are mods that are being created weekly and daily that we do not know about.

 

Thank you and have a great day!

Clanoutpost Gameservers

Owner

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

 

I'm just letting you guys know that Clanoutpost Gameservers is now hosting DayZ Servers.

We host them for $1.00 a slot, we only host Private Servers so your able to pick between 25-50 slots.

We only allow hosting in 2 locations. Dallas and Los Angeles as of right now, reason for that is because we are just starting off with DayZ and it is a very powerful and resource needing server/game. Once we get a few orders and build up the client base in DayZ we will be moving into other parts of the USA and Europe.

 

www.cogameservers.com

 

Thank you and have a great day!

Clanoutpost Gameservers

Devin

 

Yeah we run , this website account is suspended.

Who wants to get a dayz server go take a look at this page, i think here are all rentals for dayz server hosting from the most expensive to the cheapest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.