How do they do it?

garcam

I believe the guys getting 50-80 kills in a game are cheating somehow. How do they do it?

I get mad as hell when I keep getting killed and they just run through my bullets. Does it have something to do with processor speed or what?

I get the same thing at times.Alot has to do with your ping and especially with cod 2 and the 16 k game state.I play against guys with pings of 20 to my ping of 100 and its like shooting blanks at them.

• 2 months later...

Ping is "Packet Inter-Networking Groper", the time it takes for a network packet to leave your computer, go to another one, and return.

Lower = better. Can also be a source of gloating in network games. Typically measured in milliseconds.

So..if you play on a server with 120 in ping and the rest of the players have 20 in ping. All the other players will be 0.1 sec ahead. So if you want to own on a server with that high ping; shoot infront of running players and always spray :lol:

...or just play on a server closer to you. :)