Excellent Site

NLS_Phantom

I have owned a AA server for about 6 months now and have visited your site before but never really looked through it extensively. I do have to say thought that the coder of the site did a very good job. It is clean neat and very easily navigated. I was going to post this in general but it seems that I am not able to there. You may delete this if needed I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with the setup.

I have owned a AA server for about 6 months now and have visited your site before but never really looked through it extensively. I do have to say thought that the coder of the site did a very good job. It is clean neat and very easily navigated. I was going to post this in general but it seems that I am not able to there. You may delete this if needed I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with the setup.

Welcome to PBBANS im glad you are pleased with the site and find it user freindly .

The designer has worked hard to make it clean and user freindly.

We offer the game server admin's a streaming service to help keep there game servers cheat free.

You said in your post that you were the administrator of an americas army server, Have you thought about streaming to PBBANS ?

You can find out more information on how to stream to PBBANS HERE

We offer Streaming Game Admins private Cvar/MD5 checks for Americas Army .

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

I often often check up on New Users in the PBBANS forums, today and here is what i found:

Your name: NLS_Phantom

Your guid is :

e02ad17b7b20bd7d16d20c11e8e428ab

Reason for your kicked status:

You were Banned

Violation: PBSS Busted.

Solution: make a new acount and do not Cheat again.

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury