How to tell if a server is running PBBans prior to entering

Knives*

Is there any way on knowing if a server is running PBBans prior to entering and playing? I'm asking this on behalf of my brother who will be getting Battlefield 4 since I've suggested to him to only play on servers that have PB enabled and are streaming to PBBans so he has the best chance of not playing with cheaters. I know there is a chance Battlefield 4 may not run PB, but if it does then great.

From running a server myself, I don't recall there is any way of knowing prior. I know the PBHub can automate messages to players. And server owners can simply add "PBBans" in their server title to inform everyone before entering. But besides those two things, I don't know any other way of knowing if a server is streaming. Anyone else?

there is a setting in battlelog that has a box to check or uncheck for pb enabled just use that filter and scroll down and you will see it on the left, but for the servers to show up on the right you muct click save and refresh

there is a setting in battlelog that has a box to check or uncheck for pb enabled just use that filter and scroll down and you will see it on the left, but for the servers to show up on the right you muct click save and refresh

That's just PB enabled, he wants to know whether they are streaming to PBBans.

http://www.pbbans.com/master-stream-index.html or the "Check GUID or Server" on the left hand side of the home page.

I don't play BF3, so I don't know if the IP is shown in the server browser, but usually a Google search of the server name brings the IP up in a GameTracker page or something similar.

The servers do list the IP and port on the description page. And as Kite has posted, taking the IP:PORT and plugging it in here is your best bet besides server title. But even then you should be cautious of server title alone. You'll see servers that claim to be "PB-Streaming" in which case they are only running with PB on and not actually streaming to any anticheat source, and jumping on the bandwagon.

Always check, and develop a list of favorites known to be streaming.