Weird disconnect message

Sandrock

Yo guys I was just over at Redkilla's -=FUCKU=- server and got this weird boot message. It happened during a map change. I've never seen this before in all the years I've been playing the game and am wondering if its a streaming issue or what.

Posted Image

NO its not a streaming issue. I personally would reinstal SOF2. If you need help I can help you via MSN but you should reinstal.

Thanks for the reply bro, but it's only happened once and since then I've had no issues so I'm gonna leave it be for now. Also I've had to redo soooooooo many of my friends SoF2 I am kinda a conisiour on the subject. lmao But again thanks! :D

Thanks for the reply bro, but it's only happened once and since then I've had no issues so I'm gonna leave it be for now. Also I've had to redo soooooooo many of my friends SoF2 I am kinda a conisiour on the subject. lmao But again thanks! :D

Let me know if this happenes again Sandrock..lol..Ive never seen that either!

Wil roc mod, new video card drivers, gore mods and everything else more problems come up now then ever. I had to roll back my vcard drivers cause the new ones reduced my fps.