Can anyone help with this

Agent.Orange

These screen shots show the crosshairs showing only horizontal two post, not four. I was checking other sites and found the same kind of post. Someone replied with this answer "Ur using sample rate 2, and thats why the x-hair is showing up this way. With sample rate 1, u will be able to see whole the crosshair."

If that is the case why is it only the same the players on my site that have this crosshair, and they also seem to be pulling shots off that just seem unbelievable. Can anyone help me out there with this issue!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks

Edited by Agent.Orange

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's just simply a matter of resolution. With sample rate 1, your screenshots will be clearer, showing all pixels.

You are currently running sample rate 2, so some pixels are skipped. They're probably just skilled players.

Note to admins and moderators: Should this players GUID be here for all to see?

Edited by RSQ_Jester

Note to admins and moderators: Should this players GUID be here for all to see?

Uhhh, excuse me? Boss type guys? A potentially very innocent player's GUID and Alias is published above for all to see...is this copacetic?

• 2 weeks later...

Uhhh, excuse me? Boss type guys? A potentially very innocent player's GUID and Alias is published above for all to see...is this copacetic?

Really if your gunna post a screen shot that your unsure of to the public eye. Black the Info out !!!