Any news about PBSS for AAPG?

TrIn@dOr

Also waiting on PBSS functionality for AAPG. I wonder if Evenbalance is waiting for the beta to be over before they officially support the game?

I mean, I can see if they want to wait for a final release before they start really putting in work detecting actual cheats... but I'm assuming PBSS functionality would be unaffected by new builds of the same game.

Either way, I'm also eagerly awaiting a response one way or the other.

Just a heads up to let y'all know that the word on the grapevine is that Screenshots are on their way.

I dont have an exact date yet, but if I find out before you do Ill let you know.

Edited by wickysnip-NNB

EvenBalance just added AAPG to their list of supported games on their website too.

I am excite.  

I requested a PBSS of myself today, but the folder structure of this game is... convoluted to say the least.  We have some files in the steamapps folder as expected, but also some in My Documents\America's Army, and even more in My Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds.  When all was said and done I didn't find what I was looking for though.  :no:

Not that it affects most players or gameplay or anything, I hope things are a little more consolidated come final release.

Edited by preventDefault

• 2 weeks later...