yay :)

He is like that poor kid with no money staring through the candy store window......dude find a nickel....better yet...find a life and go bother another site.

What does that prove???

Oh I know.. It proves the your a moron who needs to argue with everyone all the time, your an idiot who gets banned from ever server they go into, your a loser who thinks they know more than anyone else, when if fact your just a big pain in the a$$ who's daddy never gave any attention, nobody cares if ya play the game or not as you will not be missed one way or the other. :roll:

Hey Forcey just want to let you in on a little secret, the "Big House" with all the cars in the driveway that you visited when you were a kid was not your daddy's home, it was the state prison :lol: So on your next Sunday visit push your shopping cart out of the way, its not your home, although with a piss poor attitude like you have it probibly will be in a couple of years.

Thought you were gonna make your grand exit Forcey.... close the door on your way out so the rest of the trailer park trash stays out. 8)

Peace,

OMG! Run everyone.....the gay forcey is knocking on our door. Oh hell nevermind everyone.....the door is locked to jackasses who stalk people.

You are a persistent little shit......thought you were on your third probation or someshit at school.....why don't you focus on that for a while.

Your attempts to piss me off isn't working....I laugh everytime I kick/ban your silly ass from mIRC. Oh yeah....btw...your latest ip addy.....well...its also added to our bans list here.

It is a sad sad world that we live in these days...and to think I have to share it with the likes of him.

i like reading these forums and looking at the noobs talking shit...i say me and force vs a 5 man team of pb admins, we will own/roll/rape/dominate... you will cry end of story. gg. next page

lol, i almost forgot...if you take this rodeo jackass seriously then all you have to do is look at this and you will laugh

go back into your VOD server and play custom maps with 364 mods running at once while 22 people all snipe ok.... i fkn hate old men from the south

Wow, Forcey's Ghey Love slave came out of the closet long enough to type a stupid message. Thanks for showing the rest of the world how ignorant the 2 of ya are.

I see your not man enough to even include your name.

Peace,

I dont post a lot in these forums anymore ... got a new job which keeps me VERY occupied

I dont read a lot in these forums anymore ... except on the weekends ...

I never played with [TheForce] aka. Restrict ...

But every time he posts something new, I read it, and wonder ...

"When will he grow up?"

I am tired of hearing about him ... tired of watching him make a fool of himself with every new post he makes.

So I say this in a kind and sincere way ... shut up Restrict, and play a game instead!

• 1 month later...

Thats some funny stuff. How many times will this guy change names and try to start over? If he dumped the jackasses he keeps linking up with he might play better. No body cares if he cheats anymore or not it's a matter of he's an asshole so no one wants him around. I'd rather play like crap and have friends then be at the top of the food chain and nobody to eat cause they all hate me.