Need some help

Cocky

I was recently accused of having a wallhack. I have yet to se the screenshot. Here's the deal. I have McAfee antivirus software on my computer. My subscription has recently ran up. If you have this antivirus software, you know that McAfee sends little messages that pops up through anything reminding you to update or subscribe or anything. While in gameplay, it pops up through the screen and makes the whole game go haywire. It makes the game blink really fast because the computer is trying to keep both the message and the gameplay up at the same time.I have no control of when these messages appear. Now people have said that because of this, I have a wall hack. I have been playing SOF for about 4 years now with the same guid. I need help because there is nothing on my computer that I downloaded to hack. I do not want to lose all respect as a veteran player with 4 years of hack free gaming. Still to this day, I am hack free. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Edited by Cocky

I was recently accused of having a wallhack. I have yet to se the screenshot. Here's the deal. I have McAfee antivirus software on my computer. My subscription has recently ran up. If you have this antivirus software, you know that McAfee sends little messages that pops up through anything reminding you to update or subscribe or anything. While in gameplay, it pops up through the screen and makes the whole game go haywire. It makes the game blink really fast because the computer is trying to keep both the message and the gameplay up at the same time.I have no control of when these messages appear. Now people have said that because of this, I have a wall hack. I have been playing SOF for about 4 years now with the same guid. I need help because there is nothing on my computer that I downloaded to hack. I do not want to lose all respect as a veteran player with 4 years of hack free gaming. Still to this day, I am hack free. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Here ya go..this has nothing to do with your anti virus software

Now that you have seen it i have removed the attachment..not sure if I should have posted it the the public forums

Edited by -=FUCKU=-RedKilla

So if you have mcafee antivirus software you are automatically a hacker. Because a reminder/message could pop up anytime during gameplay and immediately you are hacking. So anyone with mcafee antivirus watch out you could be hacking at any second.

Here ya go