Kicking question

akimikage

I get kicked when I join servers today. I always use a monitoring software to see my FPS all the time but I still get kicked even when I don't use it anymore. So could this be the reason why I get kicked ?

This is my account. Is there some anomaly with my account that got me banned ?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/akimikage0/stats/1054592247/pc/

Edited by akimikage

[Edited my ignorance]. I'm unable to see what you are having troubles with.

What message do you see when you are kicked? Have you tried to enter any other servers? Have you updated your punkbuster? Have you updated all necessary video drivers/operating system updates? Have you tried to play the game with this FPS monitoring software closed/not running?

I have to ask so many questions due to the fact that you have supplied so little information.

Tip: In BF3, press your tilda key (~) to enter console, then type "render.drawfps 1", without the quotes.

Edited by iHEARTmyTooL

Your GUID, 78b4581f, is Globally Banned by Even Balance.

There is nothing we can do about your ban.

Read this: http://www.pbbans.com/global-punkbuster-ban.html

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.

We (PBBans) will deny any appeal made through our systems due to the above reasons. A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (don't forget your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:
1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.
2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.
3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".
4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.
5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
6. The only reason your pbguid appears on the PBBans ban list is because you joined a PBBans streaming server direcly after Even Balance activated the global GUID ban on your pbguid.
7. PBBans has actually done you a favour by letting you know that a global GUID ban has been issued on your pbguid by Even Balance, there will be a lot more players who have joined servers that do not stream and will be struggling to find out what happened.

If you feel that you have recieved a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance.

Global Bans and PBBans Bans are different bans. Global bans are controlled by EB, not us.

He received a PB Global Ban on a non-streaming server which why it shows as clean here.

581fguidban.png