Global Ban - 6904618b

Tomislav06

I was banned somewhere between 6th and 7th of January on an account I've played with for almost 6 years now, enlisted in December of 2012, and never had ANY issues, obviously never hacked or used any form of cheating. I've been on a holiday for the past 2 weeks and I've played BF3 every day for a couple of hours, again, absolutely no problems until today. 

The exact error I'm getting is: 

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Tomislav06' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 6904618b"  

I made an appeal to evenbalance, but I can't find any information of my account on this webpage. I searched in the master ban index list, and I'm not on that list, and the list goes back to january 3rd, when I wasn't banned.  What might be the reason for me not being able to find any "evidence" of the account being banned at all on Pbbans? Am I doing something wrong, looking at the wrong place? 

Thank you. 

Edited by Tomislav06

Today I received too a message banned punkbuster in Battlefield 3, but there is no cause, reason or circumstance, I only get a message and says I was banned globally, it will be 7 years that online game EVERY DAY, more than 4000h, I have a channel with gameplays and tutorials and I've never used a hack, I am more jealous of my account than my wife, I want an answer.

Received Message: Game disconnected: you were kicked by punkbuster. Stated reason: Punkbuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'J4GU4RP4W'... GLOBAL Punkbuster GUID BAN 4f53e6da

PBbans, GGC does not say anything, WTF???

My channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiNmaqziXRACzmCHD82J0g/videos?view_as=subscriber

My soldier http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/J4GU4RP4W/stats/541487042/pc/ 

Sem título.jpg

To you both, you are not on our banlist. The violation you are receiving is a global punkbuster ban which are maintained solely by evenbalance themselves. Evenbalance do not have a public banlist. Information on global bans is below, taking out any irrelevent information to your case..

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans.

A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (remember to include your full 32 character GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:
1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.
2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.
3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".
4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.
5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.

If you feel that you have recieved a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance

Full article: https://www.pbbans.com/global-punkbuster-ban.html

The link to a troubleticket is within the info above but to make it easier for you, here is the direct link to evenbalance support..

https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Edit: please be sure to understand that neither pbbans nor GGC are the developers of punkbuster, , evenbalance is, we just use the punkbuster software.

• Upvote 1