Want to share this Demos with you guys

.:BoS:.Gringo

This one is a combination of wallhack with aimbot, pretty obvious just look for ureself, funny part when he gets in the spawn and a lot of people spawn and u see his aimbot going crazy to aiming each one of them:

Click Here to Download

And this one, u can tell the wallhack easily, just watch it and u will see, following the guy thru the wall.

Click Here to Download

i got their partial guids just for guys that would like to manually ban them, and btw they are not in the MLB, so they are outhere.

Not much we can do unless the owner of the server submits them and it was on his server while streaming

i wrote "i know they wont make it to the MLB but just share"

i know the fact that it woint go trhu the MLB, already know that, i used to stream and all these but as i said just to share and it was in their server while not streaming, they are not streaming of course, btw i got the Clan leader of the clan and the Co-Leader so its a clan thingy,gotta see demos first, it is just for u guys to see some increidible stupidity, so bad they wont get in MLB but hopefully one day they will make the decision to join a streaming server and thats the day they will make it thru lol.

Edited by -=FUCKU=-*ME*