banned to 4 months

SKEDNEZT

can someone help me, a month ago 4 
that appears you were expelled by punkbuster,
 searched the game folder and found this 
code GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN a5604d99
Edited by SKEDNEZT

Basically it means that your bf4 account has been banned from all punkbuster enabled servers. Evenbalance the developers of punkbuster believe that a cheat had been used on your account hence the global ban.

More about global bans below..

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.

A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (remember your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:
1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.
2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.
3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".
4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.
5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.

If you feel that you have recieved a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance

Source: irrelevancies have been omitted from the above quote https://www.pbbans.com/globalban.php

To add, there is a very long ongoing delay of troubletickets being answered at the moment. We do not know why and we do not know when support tickets will begin to get answered again. Is it worth opening a ticket? - Yes, is the answer likely to be satisfactory? The chances are extremely slim. We have not heard of a global ban being lifted in a very long time.

• Upvote 1

thanks for answering me I already accessed a few months ago and opened ticker but 3 months without response

i know many who use say it's innocent believe it or not I never used it, apart from hundreds who use and take ban, I find that very funny but then

I'll have to wait for my ticker's analysis so god knows when they will answer me

Edited by SKEDNEZT

In all honesty, i think you would be better off broadening your options. Perhaps consider if you want to continue playing on PB enabled servers then buy a new CD key and begin again, at least in the interim if you do end up successfully being unbanned. I do feel though it is unlikely. I can't say for definite either way but if you consider all your options, it may be a better way forward than waiting indefinitely.

• Like 1