can someone help me keep geting kicked

darkbishop

hello,

i have a server running etpub and etadmin and sometimes it will kick ppl but the most resent one, was a player that claims he does not use hacks but the message i get is ( removing >player< f007 (0 minutes) restiction : blocked o/s privileges :508 : 430 ) does anybody know what this means, kinda new at this, barely managed to get the server running so this is hard for me..........please be kind and let me know how to fix it, if its my problem.

thanks ~ dark

Guess it's an Enemy Territory issue, moved to ET forum ;)

The kicks you speak of happen when a player tries to play using a non-Administrator account on Windows.

Punkbuster requires the player to play as an Administrator in order to be able to check the system for hacks.

The kicks however usually do not mean that the player is using a hack.

Check this for some more info:

http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-et.php

• 5 weeks later...

hello,

i have a server running etpub and etadmin and sometimes it will kick ppl but the most resent one, was a player that claims he does not use hacks but the message i get is ( removing >player< f007 (0 minutes) restiction : blocked o/s privileges :508 : 430 ) does anybody know what this means, kinda new at this, barely managed to get the server running so this is hard for me..........please be kind and let me know how to fix it, if its my problem.

thanks ~ dark

it means there is a limited account in use in Windows.

it is going to get worse when people try to start up under vista.

they will get kicked repeatedly as they cannot play as admin