PB banned for no apparent reason, is there a way to get unbanned?

sizzzIe

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'sizzzIe' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 26816bb2"

Obviously I don't hack, otherwise I wouldn't bother with this post. Why is it okay to ban people for no reason when I paid for this game and can't even play on any server now?

Please help. Thank you.

Hi Sizzzle,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a global punkbuster ban, we don't have control over them only evenbalance.

Unfortunately, evenbalance have not replied to appeal tickets since at least August 2019, at this point, I feel that you will be wasting your time opening up an Evenbalance troubleticket to appeal but if you would like me to post it for you so you can, then please let me know.

Sorry I cannot help any further.

2 minutes ago, sizzzIe said:

It would be great if you could post it for me please. Even though I don't have much hope, it wouldn't hurt to at least try, Thanks.

Ok no problem, the link is below. Post the global kick message into the ticket as well as your appeal explanation.

https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Good luck with it all.