Great Work!!!

Mad-Man

The fact is we don't have hackers in our clan and its hard for us to keep cheaters out if we can't add them to global banlist. If those players are hacking...why would I want to stream wouldn't I want them to continue "so called hacking"?

Because It only matters when you apply for SGA access here at pbbans. WHat is to stop a ex cheater member that you don't know about getting thier hands on the cvar / md5 checks etc. But I could care less outside of this site what you do.

BTW maydax that thing you posted can be altered unless I can se something that is locked and unchangeable. How can I as a rational person take that as what he actually said?

That xfire confo is from my xfire logs. I'm sure punch will deny it but remember I wasn't in dez when they gave him the boot, I was friends with him until that convo. If you want to believe the lies punch is feeding you be my guest. Fact is I ran the guids from your BAD roster and the results wern't pretty. 1punch just gave me the insentive to run the guids.

what I heard from ppl you wanted lazyeye in DeZ and Acidburn didn't want any part of it...correct me if I'm wrong?

And I didn't say I wanted lazyeye, I said i didn't care knowing the rest of dez wouldn't let him in. Plus I was thinking about leaving dez anyway to join a full time Counter-Strike Source team. Ask any of the older dez, they will tell you.

Your one sof2 clan so I won't loose any sleep over it.

So that just proves you took personal interest in my clan becuz of 1punch...

The fact is we don't have hackers in our clan and its hard for us to keep cheaters out if we can't add them to global banlist. If those players are hacking...why would I want to stream wouldn't I want them to continue "so called hacking"?

BTW maydax that thing you posted can be altered unless I can se something that is locked and unchangeable. How can I as a rational person take that as what he actually said? what I heard from ppl you wanted lazyeye in DeZ and Acidburn didn't want any part of it...correct me if I'm wrong?

Have fun I'm done with this BS

Just so you know have fun trying to stream to punksbusted because they do not tolerate linked guids either and they are in the proces of merging there ban system with ours also.

Please do not bash any staff members I dont care who you are. PB was designed to keep cheaters out permanently not a temp pass so they can cheat again.If you wanna take care of the issue then appeal the bans and if there approved fine no questions asked and further more.The staff voted on this and that is the final answer until you work to get it fixed dont fight with pb for your clans stupid mistakes and the fact you dont check people before allowing them in your clan.It doesnt matter how it was brought to Maydax attention it was brought "we" (PB Staff) did the investigation and "You" are the ones at fault. All we asked in the beginning was to appeal the bans if they were removed great if not then fine.The choice was yours and you made your choice now go find another Anti-Cheat site with lower standards to stream to.

*Topic Closed*

I would like to add a comment. The rules that PBBans plays by are extremely fair to everyone. We cannot allow folks with "tainted" pasts or with "tainted" teams to have access to the databases here. If we did, this would only defeat the purpose of detecting and catching cheaters in the act. I personally feel that when folks have the need to bring out the boxing gloves and start get angry over our rules.....then they are either involved with the "bad guys" or are trying to protect a known cheater who wears their tags.

The majority of the way we do business here was organized when we started a few years ago. Times have changed and so has the business process.