SOF2 and HAXOR

aaron_c

Okay guys, here's the deal. I don't know what streaming means, I don't know hardly anything about this website, but it looks to me like a site you use to ban hackers. HAXOR (spelled with weird letters) has been in DINKS CLAN in TDM on SOF2 for the past hour, crashing the server over and over. I don't know how to do anything about it, so someone PLEASE come in here and record them or whatever you have to do to prove they are doing it. I know what they are doing, cuz they messed up one time and typed v_say: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. There are about 3 or 4 of them...if ANY OF YOU PLAY SOF2, PLEASE COME INTO THIS ROOM AND HELP US OUT. Heck, they even kicked out Dink, the person who started the server.

Thanks a bunch to whoever helps us out here, I owe you one bigtime

Sorry bud,,,pbbans doesnt go to servers and ban...It doesnt work that way,,read some topics here,,you stream to pbbans,,it checks files out...it bans if files have cheats in them..... They {the admins}dont go to any select servers to spec and ban ...

Your hacker thou is a known hacker..... Tell your clan leader to change ALL adm\rcon passwords including in ftp and HLSW site if used...sry I can't be more help....

Okay guys, here's the deal. I don't know what streaming means, I don't know hardly anything about this website, but it looks to me like a site you use to ban hackers. HAXOR (spelled with weird letters) has been in DINKS CLAN in TDM on SOF2 for the past hour, crashing the server over and over. I don't know how to do anything about it, so someone PLEASE come in here and record them or whatever you have to do to prove they are doing it. I know what they are doing, cuz they messed up one time and typed v_say: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. There are about 3 or 4 of them...if ANY OF YOU PLAY SOF2, PLEASE COME INTO THIS ROOM AND HELP US OUT. Heck, they even kicked out Dink, the person who started the server.

Thanks a bunch to whoever helps us out here, I owe you one bigtime

Ip ban them. pb_sv_banmask ip

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. They did end up getting banned later that night, but for future reference, how does that work (the Nevada fan)? the pb_sv_banmask ip....would I type "pb_sv_banmask haxor", "v_say:pb_sv_banmask haxor" or what?

thanks again

Aaron

You could do four things to help out your server and the community.

1. Use the Search function and read up on the topics of interest

2. Use the Master Ban Index on your server (will keep many of the tards you are dealing with out)

3. Get your server setup to stream to the Hub

3. Stay Active in these forums, advertise it on your site, and spread the word.

Hell at least it will bring the drama to your forums :)