Prevent downgrade of SGA group members :)

DS-Dennis

All forum members currently loaded in the SGA group are required to get a Team Account created. A complete review the the members of the SGA group will be done within the week and all members without a Team Account will be downgraded to Members status.

Currently I am already an happy member with an team account but nothing on the forum refers to the team account.

I just hope you can easily see on your side who to downgrade once you feel the need to downgrade SGA group members :huh:

I also wish to add an feature request :rolleyes:

It could be nice if we were able to attach one of the server in our team account to another member (or simply transfer to). Currently I will be streaming any new pb enabled server by default. But since I rent servers, the game admin may want to have his own account to be recognized as an streaming game server admin.

They are notified of the streaming status and directed to this website to gather all information about PBBans.com.

Basically they have three options:

• Leave it as it is
  • Remove its streaming feature
  • Create their own account here and get their server to stream using their own account
Edited by DS-Dennis

Currently I am already an happy member with an team account but nothing on the forum refers to the team account.

I just hope you can easily see on your side who to downgrade once you feel the need to downgrade SGA group members

Huh?

Team Accounts are a recently added feature and this forum area "Team Account and Signature Discussion Area".....is just for it. As more guidance is written up......more will be published here ;)

No one is getting forcible downgraded that is currently streaming......but what we have in the making is the means to control folks that register....stream one server......get SGA status.....stop streaming.....but slip by without getting downgraded. Your basic forum snooper ;)

We can currently add members to a team. I will ask about sharing the servers between two teams.

As far as the Team Account and its functionality, MaydaX is hard at work on tweaks and adjustments, new projects, and so on. His ToDo list is huge atm and he goes to sleep at night wishing that Bob would stop asking for new things for the site :)

Patience.....it will all fall into place.

Huh?

Team Accounts are a recently added feature and this forum area

lol, It was you who created the team account for me <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But sharing an streaming server between two accounts (or just an self managed transfer to another account) was an feature request, so it would be nice if possible and no big deal if such needs to be done by request either.

I would just need to delete server so the new user can register here and follow the regular procedures to add his server.

No rush at all ;)

The way the system is setup sharing will be impossible, however I will look into server transfers. Not sure when I will get around to it as I am working on a few major projects here at PBBans currently

Ok for transfer when there are more than one team account, wouldn't it just be a case of A deleting the server from their team account and B adding it?

2nd option I thought was an admin to be added to the same team , so they are added as a streaming admin of GC just the request needs to be submitted by you as the initial streaming admin for GC.

but what we have in the making is the means to control folks that register....stream one server......get SGA status.....stop streaming.....

Maybe its a good idea to set min posts required to get SGA status...Its controversial and brutal but may work very well...Just my toughts...Making SGA via menu->account is a good thing, so some of the team mates won't have to posting to get SGA and they are trusted&checked by head admin, so theres no danger...

Regards