Id like to but I need advise.

=GOS=Yapzi

Hello all,

I have just came across your website and have to say i like what i see. I have been playing Call Of Duty since the start. I have made lots of freinds on the game that to be honnest i dont know what id do without now. We are a set of gamers that hold the game to our hearts... Unfortunatly, There are peeps that think cheating is right. Well After many years of playing cod, i think its time i did my fair share to catch these people and to help make online gaming Clean.

Now heres the bit. I really want to help catch these guys but... Im not a server Admin. The admins we have really dont have time to do much, as they own the server company and as you can imagine that takes alot of there time. So i want to know what and how i can do. I know theres the pb Bind ( /pb_getss ) which takes a pb screen shot but im not sure if this really works. Is it supposed to show exactly what they see on there screens, Cheats too??

Or, is there a program that players can download ?

Please any help and/or suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Chep

Hello all,

I have just came across your website and have to say i like what i see. I have been playing Call Of Duty since the start. I have made lots of freinds on the game that to be honnest i dont know what id do without now. We are a set of gamers that hold the game to our hearts... Unfortunatly, There are peeps that think cheating is right. Well After many years of playing cod, i think its time i did my fair share to catch these people and to help make online gaming Clean.

Now heres the bit. I really want to help catch these guys but... Im not a server Admin. The admins we have really dont have time to do much, as they own the server company and as you can imagine that takes alot of there time. So i want to know what and how i can do. I know theres the pb Bind ( /pb_getss ) which takes a pb screen shot but im not sure if this really works. Is it supposed to show exactly what they see on there screens, Cheats too??

Or, is there a program that players can download ?

Please any help and/or suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Chep

Added extra:

I failed to mention that our server is PB streaming, and to the Master Ban Index (MBI). But if i susspect someone what can i do to see if they are?

I failed to mention that our server is PB streaming, and to the Master Ban Index (MBI).

What is the server ip/port?

Best thing to do if you are not a server admin is to stay vigilant and assist the server admin in spotting hackers :)