Servers that ALLOW known cheats

smokey 34

:angry: Hi all just wanted to post about servers that allow known cheaters that are supposed to be pb protected, I think that they should also be publicly posted because they allowing cheaters and kicking the ppl that call him out! I know its their server but if its a pB server then they should up hold the non cheating rules or drop the PB to let the rest of us know not to play in there!!!

Unfortunately, we cannot place rules on server admin......as they can do what they want with their own servers. If you come across a server that is doing what you say.....simply go play on another one. Most likely you may have run across a hacker playground where they like testing their cheats......who knows. Best thing to do is stay clear of it :)

Just cause a server is running pb doesn't mean that the server admin knows how to set up all the cvars, that a streaming site like PBBAN's can help identify, or even go back and look at the server once it's setup.

We were all starters at some point and how many had servers, enabled pb and thought that they were protected. Just advise them that they can gain a lot by streaming from a site like this and if they are a cheaters paradise/playground or just don't want the hassle of setting all this additional config up, go play somewhere else, after all there are plenty of admins on this site running updated servers, who are all jockeying for players who just want to play ;-)

You can report the server @BFROE.COM You should have proof of the violations (screenshots). And, if it were me, I'd post to BF2Player.com's "Servers to Avoid" thread to let others know to avoid it...

Just IMO.

I feel the more people post about it the more people would go to check them out then talk to them and cheat themselves

if anything maybe ppbans can make a list of server that u might have fun playing on that are protected by them

Try to keep in mind that PBBans has an all volunteer staff. We are also not all located in the same country. So, we put in 110% effort on PBBans with the limited amount of time that we do have. There are a few die-hard staff members that you will see everyday here or in IRC.....and there are others that you may only see a couple days a week. ;)

Best thing to do is spread the word....and get lots more servers streaming....and protected by PBBans!

Check out this,.......

Posted Image

Along with bf2player.com, these servers are well admined and checked regularly for haxors. Let me know what you think! :)

Edited by Insaino