PBSS & STREAMING

*Hellcats*Tiger

Ok I'm a Admin and Clan leader that wants to stream to you and to be able to see screen shots, I found directions on how to set up streaming through BF2CC but is that all I have to do. If that is it, then where will the screenshots go?? and how will I be able to get them or see them. Right now I rent a ranked server from Team-BF2 and the only control over the server I have is BF2CC. Any help would be great, because I've read through this forum and everything looks greek to me :huh: . I use to run a ole Medal of Honor Breakthough Clan and I used CI & sometimes Foresight but this seems a little more techincal.

Welcome to PBBans!

First issue streaming. I have created your Team Account and sent you a PM with instructions on how to setup your servers to stream.

The second issue depends on your game server provider and what access that they will provide you with. I would contact them and ask if it is possible for you to access your server pb/pbss folder (the folder containing the screenshots).

Ok thanks for the fast response, I have email my server company so im waiting on them to set me up if they will. But with out that is it worth streaming till I get access to BPss?

Welcome to PBBans!

First issue streaming. I have created your Team Account and sent you a PM with instructions on how to setup your servers to stream.

The second issue depends on your game server provider and what access that they will provide you with. I would contact them and ask if it is possible for you to access your server pb/pbss folder (the folder containing the screenshots).

Is it worth streaming :o

100,000% yes......your server streaming not only helps to protect your own server but it greatly benefits the entire BF2 community!

ok thanks alot its streaming, I'm now going to try to get PB to take screenshots. What is the best set up to use that wont put a strain on the server? It's great that theres a group out here like PBbans to take time to help out us admins to run clean servers.

Is it worth streaming :o

100,000% yes......your server streaming not only helps to protect your own server but it greatly benefits the entire BF2 community!

• 4 months later...