Dear PBBans

~>GFP<~Murderur

PBBans,

Extreme Gaming League sponsored by Innovative Gamming Concepts needs a little support from PBBans.com. I am head of the anti-cheat for the league including Dirty from Dynasty. The league already has over 20 teams registered to play with more created everyday, roster size in total is over 99 players signed up for competition with a forecast of about 100 more. First place is a cash prize of $100.00 for our 2v2 and other miscellaneous prizes such as a few video cards and AMD dual-core processors will also be given for the 5v5 INF competitions. Though prizes promote a high volume of players to compete it also promotes cheaters to emerge and attempt to willfully take away the pride and glory of legitimate players and we need to avoid that at all cost. I am respectfully requesting full access of the MPI3 and MPI4 so that the league can fundamentally protect the players from ex cheaters and make a better competitive gamming environment. The MPI3 and MPI4 provide an abundance of information that will help us determine the credibility of players and determine if they are in fact eligible for game play. Without this tool or having limited access to this tool I do not have the ability to provide in full with ease a clean competitive gamming environment for the little that is left in Soldier Of Fortune II and the Extreme Gaming League. I do not request any special forum privileges or access just the ability to run full proper GUID,IP and Alias checks on competitors that sign up for our league. If PBBans would grant me this ability it would benefit many people as well as give those that part take of the league and competitive play peace of mind knowing that security is strengthened and will make my job much easier to research players without having to rely on other SGA’s since their availability isn’t always certain. I have been with PBBANS for a very long time since way before the MIP2 and I know how to read and interpret the MIP3 and MPI4 properly reducing the amount of false negatives. Also PGL will also be using our Disqualification chart and togeather all checks done to determin eligability will transfer over to both leagues so anti cheat staff from both leagues will be working togeather. I Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Brian aka Murderur

Edited by ~>GFP<~Murderur

I have posted on the site Terms Of Service to the players and I included in the rules that no one is to come to PBBANS nor Punksbusted to appeal or argue about information obtained. Last thing you guys need is a head ache with all us old sof2 players. All decisions are final based on the information we obtain no matter where its from and I made that abundantly clear in the TOS and they agree to that when they sign up for the Leagues.

Here is the TOS for our league

EGL TOS

So this is how PBBANS is going handle this situation? Leave me high and dry without a word? 107 views and noone says anything not even a PM. 4 years and countless hours dedicated to this site and it's members. I have seen people erased from this site as if they never existed for many reasons and now its my turn all because some guys in the clan I play for compettivley had some linked keys that I didnt know about and someone unmetionable thinks that a few players in the clan cheat because of their skill level. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for sitting there not sticking up for me not saying a word to avoid your noses gettin dirty. Some of you have known me for 4 years or more and some of you are here because of me... Some of you I called friends and trusted but I guess in the end its all about politics and always has been and will continue to be.. The checks and balances system at PBBANS often fails by the sound of strong voices.

There is no HONOR or INTEGRITY here which INTEGRITY is the claimed mantra for PBBANS... There are no MEN here just spineless hippocrites and robots with no mind.

I am done I have said my peace. Thank You PBBANS for the fat slap in the mouth before I donated GFP's old server.

As a relatively new member to PBBans, I already seem to have access to the lists you've requested. It does require that you search the player out by inputting certain information, but the option is there.

You can also generate and download a current list of bans for the particular game of your choice, as well.

You have been told many times we will not support that league, bad league, . The staff are just tired of seeing the same request over and over. TBH with no CD Key checks in sof2 anymore, there is no real point in checking the background.

Once I blocked him from MSN I get this (I put in some spaces in that once huge run on sentence):

April 5, 2007 4:11:47 PM

One thing Maydax one last question. Does the power and authority to basically do what ever you want with and dealing with PBBANS excite you? Do you get some sort of rush or feeling of superiority? Lock, Ban,Delete is the way of PBBANS when they know its going to look bad for them. I saw it happen over and over when I was one of you guys and now it's happening to me. It was honestly inevitable.

Since it has all come to this I leave you with this; the guy that wrote hacks that I wouldn’t turn in was in DEZ clan for 4 years and may still be for all I know, you know the guy that I was "harboring". I did it because it allowed us to get inside info and ban more hacks but also to protect you because it was many DEZ's that were usin them.... Funny huh.. The webmaster of PBBANS has a hack writer in his clan and his own boys using them up. The best part is no one knows I know except me and the dude. LOL. So while you feel inconvenienced remember that I was FUCKED by you and your investigative tendencies to try and f*ck someone else over and I got caught in the middle and all I did was join a fucking roster in a DEAD fucking game.

Karma Maydax and I wish it on you x10 he who laughs last laughs best remember that..

I do this to better the community and to get rid of cheaters. I also do it to have access to a growing database of players for when I get a disgruntaled player on TS or in a server I can check who they really are.

*sigh* spreading rumors with no proof to back it up. Only guy I know of is Immortal and he was never the web master of dez. And dez never used hacks, if they did I idn't know of it and all the demos and PBSS I reviewed all came back clean. Plus I knew most of the members like family. Plus if I was hiding that info would I post the email here?

4 years and countless hours dedicated to this site and it's members.

You registered in Nov 2004, that makes little over 2 1/2 years when I went to school.

I am posting this here for all to see how murderur is just acting childish because he didn't get the access he wants.

April 6, 2007 11:27:20 AM

Very good Maydax you move with pin point prediction. Ok I may have exaggerated the 4 year thing but that
Edited by MaydaX

The issues surrounding your position at PBBans, our support of the SoF2 league you are now affiliated with, your determination to gain access to the MPI, and your continued jabs at our integrity does nothing more than add fuel to the fire. That is one of the reasons that MaydaX closed the topic, to prevent a flamewar. I and the other staff members have been over this issue many times and all feel that what has been done was the right thing to do.

I wanted to cover a few of the issues you raised in your last post:

So this is how PBBANS is going handle this situation? Leave me high and dry without a word? 107 views and noone says anything not even a PM. 4 years and countless hours dedicated to this site and it's members. I have seen people erased from this site as if they never existed for many reasons and now its my turn all because some guys in the clan I play for compettivley had some linked keys that I didnt know about and someone unmetionable thinks that a few players in the clan cheat because of their skill level. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for sitting there not sticking up for me not saying a word to avoid your noses gettin dirty. Some of you have known me for 4 years or more and some of you are here because of me... Some of you I called friends and trusted but I guess in the end its all about politics and always has been and will continue to be.. The checks and balances system at PBBANS often fails by the sound of strong voices.

High and dry....107 views.......you posted it on 30 Mar......I personally have been away for the past week and a half......hell the 107 views......90 of them may have been yours.

4 years and countless hours dedicated......interesting comment considering:

~>GFP

[email protected]

Members (786 Posts)

I never did well in math....but best I figured it.....you joined in November 04.....it is now Apr 07.....that is hrmmm 28 months. As far as being a Staff Member is concerned....I am not sure of the exact date that you were added to the Staff.....but lets go for sometime in early 05 to late 06. As I have said before, I thank you for your work and dedication to PBBans. In any organization, changes always take place. Every "active" staff member had a say in the issue regarding downgrading your position....and all of them asked that it be done.....not one person.....and not any one member sold the idea to others.

There is no HONOR or INTEGRITY here which INTEGRITY is the claimed mantra for PBBANS... There are no MEN here just spineless hippocrites and robots with no mind.

I despise the comment and coming from someone was "so dedicated" to PBBans.....who is the true hippocrite?

I am done I have said my peace. Thank You PBBANS for the fat slap in the mouth before I donated GFP's old server.

For someone to be so done, why are you badgering MaydaX in MSN? As far as your last comment goes....no clue wtf you are talking about....."donated GFP's old server..."

Bob has been gone for 7 days and couldn’t reply huh? He had time to downgrade my account even more then it was But he couldn’t answer my PM's or my post. You evidentially have no kids no wife and no life.

You honestly don't have a clue....it wasn't me who downgraded your account. Get your facts straight before speaking. After the 4th or 5th PM and post regarding the same topic which we have answered repeatedly before, I did not have the time to beat the dead horse again.

As far as God and family goes.......I know where I am heading......and I have six children that make my life whole. PBBans is not my life nor is it my job and if God were sitting here reading this crap he would have a good laugh. In all....PBBans is about keeping a "game" as clean as possible from cheaters......it isn't about real life events.

You honestly don't have a clue....it wasn't me who downgraded your account. Get your facts straight before speaking. After the 4th or 5th PM and post regarding the same topic which we have answered repeatedly before, I did not have the time to beat the dead horse again.

As far as God and family goes.......I know where I am heading......and I have six children that make my life whole. PBBans is not my life nor is it my job and if God were sitting here reading this crap he would have a good laugh. In all....PBBans is about keeping a "game" as clean as possible from cheaters......it isn't about real life events.

Well said Bob! Someone needs anger management training....

Pbbans has put everything out in the open..Im not god and im laughing!

Well done pbbans..

I work with a guy who has a similar attitude. I can commend pbbans for thier efforts in keeping this site well run, and losing the boat-anchor.

It only takes one negative individual who wants everything, but is willing to contribute little or nothing to it to drag it down to the depths of darkness.

A positive attitude, willingness to help others, and being a team-player will always prevail, and it's funny how it works out in the end, with helping others out, you seem to get help back. Open a few doors for yourself by being "that guy that can listen and learn, but also offer help with what he's learned to new-comers" and you find yourself with a team that just wants to help you and others more.

Be "that guy who only wants to help himself, and could give a rat's ass about anyone else", and you find yourself looking in through the big-picture window, and wondering why you got left out in the cold.

I dont really know whats going on here ,clash of personalitys?

~>GFP<~Murderur Helped me set up our server to stream here .It took us quite a while on Teamspeak and MSN but im greatful he took the time to talk me through it