Could someone have a look at these PBSS's

Thompsonguner

Here are some SS of a guy called zzetos. Could someone have a look at them and tell me if I'm right in assuming he is cheating?

PS hope the uploading worked.

post-105087-1176226939_thumb.png

post-105087-1176226965_thumb.png

post-105087-1176226980_thumb.png

As stated in my previous thread I'm working on getting our server added to the streaming list. As I currently don't have an "official" admin status in our clan :( I can't do it and have to keep nagging our admin to do it. Until then I will gladly settle for a educated opinion.

Edited by Thompsonguner

The kind of reply's and now the lack of them (in this and the preious thread) is not helping my efforts to win my clan over for the streaming :( .

I realize that you guys are bussy, but I dont think I'm asking stupid questions. My other thread generated ~350 hits so I would assume that others have the same questions. Now this one should be a easy one for you guys, instead I get nothing but "Why not get your server streaming to pbbans.com, so the staff and users here can do more then just give our opinion?".

What i would have said if the server was streaming is submit them ,but now when the server is not streaming i cant

i do see some wierd things in the ss´s but its nothing i will comment in a public forum and with pbss´s from a non streaming server

If they showed a 100% cheat then yes i would have said that ..but imo for me those pbss dont

and if iam not wrong we all tried to help you in the last treath ..or? ;)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25076

Thanks, that is an answer I can deal with. Sorry about snapping at you guys, was getting a little frustrated. Partly also due to the fact that my efforts in getting my clan to stream have so far been less successful then I had hoped (even though everyone in the clan wants to, but our lead admin is currently too bussy with real life commitments).

I see well let us know when your ready and we will set you up in a few minutes B)

Just remeber any cheaters you bust from now on to then can not be added to the bamlist ;) so hurry :P we dont want any one to get away with it