Unusual Screenshot

Smurfette

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this screenshot. I am a co owner of an honest clan, and this screenshot is of a member. If he is hacking, we dont want him in our clan.

The little pic in the right hand corner is our clan insignia, only problem is this guys ss is the only one who showed up like this, and we all have the insignia. The server we were training on does not have our insignia in their files.

Many thanks in advance for any help, it is appreciated.

post-109528-1184272116_thumb.png

|SA|Smurfette

insignia's stay cached untill u restart the game.. so u can use and see the insignia's installed on server A on server B if u dont restart fear while switching servers :)

insignia's stay cached untill u restart the game.. so u can use and see the insignia's installed on server A on server B if u dont restart fear while switching servers :)

i got alot of country flag insignia's on my server's PBSS's but have NO custom insignia's installed :lol:

OK....so you have seen this sort of thing before ?

Why did no other players insignia show up in a ss tho ? We had all moved from another server to our training server, so I can understand the caching, just cant understand why no other player had the same sort of ss thats all, plus the admins had never seen a ss like this one, thats why it was brought to my attention.

Edited by Smurfette

Am I misled, or is that insignia one that just floats in the corner of the screen?

:blink:

Edited by _TyIzaeL_

OK thanks for that, thats all I needed to know that the ss was not due to a hack.

I do know that none of us used a gametool to join the other server, so why only this particular player turned up with a ss like this will remain a mystery.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...