Please Read ADMIN

Im about to be on the Ban list and this is the 2 nd time i my self have been wrongly accused of cheating.

I was playing on my clan's server and then one of the admins questioned me about something that had popped up in the Log files. It turns out that a hack (multihack) had been installed on my sof2 without my knowing.

it turns out that whilst searching for scripts my brother came accross a hack and thought it would be funny to try it.

He has told me that he tryed to enable it but it wouldnt work so he just left the files on the folder and forgot about them.

I had no knowledge of these avents and would like for my guid and Key not to be put on MBI or mybumleaks as i am taking actions to stop other family members using my sof2.

My brother is going to buy himself a new sof2 copy and keep himself and his game to himself.

please contact me asap

i want this situation resolved asap please.

thanks for you time

alpha

well if the ban happens or not and they submit it to go on the mbi then i would say tell your brother to buy you a new game and let him hqave your current one. Am sure other peeps will have their 2 pennies worth.

Help you how?

We do not offer our m8 Guido to do house calls. Besides, if your GUID shows up on the MBI for using a MultiHack....I applaud your clan's server admin for doing the job that is necessary.

We have heard many stories of how it was my brother, my sister......it isn't about "WHO" cheated.....it is the fact that we don't want that GUID back on our servers.

For future refernece, instead of having to post the whole story, you can simply quote the following:

"I'm Banned - Excuse #31." Please note that if it is an OLDER brother you are blaming, you must use excuse number 32 instead. If it is a sister, then the letter "B" is added to your excuse number. For instance in this case it would be #31B. In the event that you have an identical twin that you would like to blame, please be sure to.....awww screw it. Ya know what? Yer banned.

Seriously, though, you are responsible for ANYTHING that happens to the game copy that bears your GUID. Your only option is to buy a new copy of the game. Sorry, but when making omelettes, yer gonna have to break some eggs.

Next!

you see, its ***** like you that dont deserver to be on the PB council or what over s*** your on. Just because you have the power to get rid of people from sof2, you think that you can put innocent people who had no f***** idea at what was going on until his server admin helped him out and helped him remove the hack and its files.If i get put on any list il be fowarding the bill for a new copy to your department. If it is not paid within 30 days il take out a law suite against you.

Your choice

you see, its fucks like you that dont deserver to be on the PB council or what over shit your on. Just because you have the power to get rid of people from sof2, you think that you can put innocent people who had no fucking idea at what was going on until his server admin helped him out and helped him remove the hack and its files.If i get put on any list il be fowarding the bill for a new copy to your department. If it is not paid within 30 days il take out a law suite against you.

Your choice

ROFLMFAO!!!!

I double dog dare you to try...We haven't had the weekly laugh from an internet wannabe lawyer yet...thanks for that. :)

Here's a tip...read your EULA, PB Licence and OSP License

you see, its fucks like you that dont deserver to be on the PB council or what over shit your on. Just because you have the power to get rid of people from sof2, you think that you can put innocent people who had no fucking idea at what was going on until his server admin helped him out and helped him remove the hack and its files.If i get put on any list il be fowarding the bill for a new copy to your department. If it is not paid within 30 days il take out a law suite against you.

Your choice

cock^ cock^ cock^

hehe i wont mince my words here...forward the bill to me please you moron.. :roll:

we dont care who/what/which person was using your CD-key/GUID at the time of it being busted all we care that it gets banned for known use of cheating... if we let you off cos it was ur buddy an not you im sure we wouldnt have a respectable banlist.

Your choice

It's jokes like you who leave your computer open at work and someone gets on and emails your eniter work, includeing your boss that your a dumb shit and have no idea about the world or about computer security.

Seriously dude. If it was played on the same computer that this guy has, with the same disks and CD Key it is the owners fault. Just like if you leave your car unlocked and the keys in it and someone steals your car and kills someone with it. You will get in alot of trouble for it, trust me seen it happen. Lock your shit up. 11 YEAR OLDS SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WITH A MATURE RATED GAME. I mean Why did they put a rating on the game. Bottom line is I don't beleive it. one of two things, an 11 year old is playing a game unatended, which is a big no no anyways or this guy thinks he's got an original excuse. I'm with the rest of the guys here though. The law does not apply to online gaming, when you buy the game you don't buy the right to play on people's server's, it's granted by those people. If the server was run by ravensoft, then maybe but they aren't, most of them are paid for and run by everday people who have no ties to ravensoft, so sorry thanks for playing, please don't come again.

I honestly think the little pisser has us confused with the folks at EvenBalance. Dude, we don't make the software, we merely consolidate the violations and bans from many servers. Besides you want to talk about lawsuits......you better read the EULA from PunkBuster first.....as well as your EULA from your isp. You will still find yourself looking at the computer and playing single player......or feel free to visit the other servers who do not run PunkBuster.

Yeah, so here's the deal. My grandmother was visiting last week, and she had a sudden urge to do some wanton killing in the middle of the night. Well, not being any good she found an aimbot & installed it without me knowing and now I'm globally banned.

Wtfomg??

:roll:

How about..... you quit wasting our time, buy a new game ( after all its gonna be your 3rd game so you should know where to get it. LOL what happened to your first game... was it your 8 year old sister who got caught cheating on that one or was it again your 11 year old brother. You think after being (falsely) convicted the first, you could come up with a better excuse the second time. Here is a hint.... before you buy your 3rd copy... get a bettter excuse....LOL

Once a cheat always a cheat..... 1st cd = ban 2nd cd = ban will we ban a third one.. :twisted:

Peace,

unbelievable,heres reason # 374 its all purpose

"my brothers sisters uncles cousins mothers fathers aunt installed(insert hack/bot version here) please help" give it a try,ya never know :twisted:

• 1 month later...

Once a cheat, always a cheat... thats not entirely true... if i liked a game and got banned, i think i wouldnt cheat again in case...

I've been banned for ""multihacking"", and my GUID was banned i guess...it wont work on PB servers anymore...so is there anyway i can get unbanned?? just wondering

I've been banned for ""multihacking"", and my GUID was banned i guess...it wont work on PB servers anymore...so is there anyway i can get unbanned?? just wondering

The GUID ban is set I suggest you dig into your pocket and come out with about 20 bucks to fix your problem, I think it is like $21.16 with tax for a copy at Best Buy currently.

its not fair your grandmother doing it and you dog well i can see that but this one time at band camp ... no wait thats a dif story but anyways this one time at my house my gerbal got out of the cage and decided to go rambo in sof2 he looked somehing like Posted Image well he decided to download something called wallhack and aimbot? i dont know what that is can anyone help me out here? Oh and i had to tell him that he is only supposed to shoot the blue colored models not the green ones =/

• 2 weeks later...

It is nice to see that the "younger brother" excuse is still alive and kicking. I have no idea where these weirdos come up with the argument that someone else got on their computer. If you can't even protect yourself from family, then maybe he needs to spend less time gaming and more time developing better interpersonal skills within his family so they can become a properly functioning family unit. And it is always hilarious when they threaten to sue right after they admit that a hack was used on their equipment. He admits the hack was in place, yet refers to himself as innocent...has anyone heard that before???