team account

spr!nt`

hey guys i would like if u guys would be able 2 add 2 players 2 my team accoung

my account ID = 272

>>rec. red eye crew

for sof2

server ip 12.10.101.116:20117

the 2 players i would like added would be MyPeePee and TheGrimace 2 my account plzz and thanks u

i hope this will not be a problem

hey well i see u guys did not add 1 of my guys hes very important 2 my team for sof2 and COD2 hes part of my crew and i did not get a reason why hes not on my account.. can i plzz get a reason why u did not let TheGrimace on? dont matter plzz add him hes a very imporant part of my crew and important roll so plzz add him.

the reason why i need him yes i know some parts looks up peopels guids but i also made TheGrimace head of antie-cheats because he knows so much ways of finding info adn shti on players then i do and he as goign 2 show me also

and The Grimace is not part of tacp if u look on PGL and EGL hes not on any of there rosters hes part of nsp and hes here 2 stay and make sure that my clan is clean and stays clean

so plzz i need him on my account

www.progamingleague.net

&

www.extremegamingleague.com

thoes are the leagues that are going on and hes not on any of them

my account ID = 272

>>rec. red eye crew

for sof2

server ip 12.10.101.116:20117

plzz add him i know i might be an ass right now and i dont mean 2 be but i want my clan clean and a streaming server is 1 thign that helps but also with TheGrimace help that will be even better so give him a chance

hope u guys will let him on

oh and plzzz all pbadmins here can i have ur msn and xfire plzz

here is my msn and xfire

msn = [email protected]

xfire = sprintzor

thank u

Yes this is true what sprint says. All I'm trying to do is help out my clan I play with for in Cod2 as well as a Sof2 member for them when they need me to keep the clan I play for clean & cheat free "since I play for my own personal clan / team full time that I just recently started back up |wpn which I would also like to make sure is clean of any cheaters & stream that server as well with you when I get it back up". As well as helping to keep other clans & leagues clean that ask me for help on these matters & the entire game in general & any other games I can help any1 with for that matter since my only goal ever was to help keep any online game I play clean & cheat free weither when it was when I had private access here to the MPI3 & MPI4 or just public access with limited ability to know for sure weither a player was indeed 100% clena or not. If the reason I'm not allowed or denied is cuz of the problems we had back when I was in <IS> Insomnia Saints or the Bad League temporary acting CEO for {B.A.D} clan as a favor to them & other players who still wanted to have a league to play or when I was on the roster for >>tacp:: in that well I no longer play for >>tacp:: on any roster in any league be it EGL http://extremegamingleague.com/index.php or PGL http://www.progamingleague.net/ you can check for yourself. I do help ref for EGL cuz they needed the help but I don't think that thats not allowed to be done by SGA's here since other clan members who have SGA do the same as well as Anti-Cheat for both EGL & PGL <--- which Im currently banned from playing in this league with run by <IS> Insomnia Saints member for personal reasons of him not liking me.

Also I would like to send a sincere apologize about the Bad League fiasco you guys were indeed right & I made a big mistake putting up with <IS> Insomnia Saints shit in that & should have just kicked the from the league at the start of it but other clans pleaded with me to try & work things out since they didn't wana see them drop out cus they wanted the competition of playing them. Which I eventually saw as a mistake that grew to a bigger mistake week by week when I found they were using dirty players but since I didn't have access here to things to find out about each player in full that I could have before it took longer to have others do the leg work for me. Unfortantly they did have 1 member <IS>Da_Ghost who I & other believed to be a hacker / ex-hacker that they won alot of matches playing with since he had a real fresh cd-key / GUID we were never able to get enough proof to ban em :( but w/e <IS> dropped out anyways when we revoked 1 of their unfair wins :) .

&

My apologize to any1 that I may have offended in pm's or post it wasn't anyhting personal I was just trying to debate & state my case like any1 would when they have a duty to a league that we all wanted to keep as clean & cheat free as possible cuz I didn't really find it fair that I wasn't allowed help by pbbans when we needed it but thats the past now no big deal to me & hold none of it against any of you. I did find it funny that when I chatted with RodeoBob I would be allowed to stream my personal Bad League server I paid for & had 100% admin access to but was told I still wouldn't be allowed SGA here cuz it seemed some ppl had a personal issue with me which I opted not to do cuz again thought it unfair to let me stream but not get the same access every other person streaming would be allowed. Which was a bad move on my part since it would have added some bans to the list here some actual Bad Legaue players, some not & some I believe were in Bad Legaue but used fake / generated cd-key & GUID & some of which later got banned in other srever for stuff lol hackers for the lose & pbbans ftw lol but again thats the past IMO.

So I will hope you guys can recosider me on this matter plz as there are many ppl & clans out there that ask me for pb related help to check on weither players are clean or not which I have to tell I can't anymore that I know I could help alot with again if you guys did consider me & if you did I'd be more then welcome to do background checks for any clans here on players for them to do my part & help keep online games clean & cheat free.

On a side note I would also like to donate to pbbans since I see you are asking for help but I have no paypal or way to send any money online is there a way I can send you guys a check or money order to some address cuz either way weither I get access here or not I feel I have gotten alot of help using your system in the past & present & owe to ppl here to do my part in helping make sure things are kept alive & running.

Thx for your time. ;)