84.244.182.192:20110

.:FoF:. NoG@S

any reason not to use the existing account? http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28368 :P

TA info can be changed on request

The reason not to use the existing account actually was that we started a new clan with new server ip's

I have tried before to change my team account info like changing our website adres and that didnt work.

The reason we had to change IP's and clan name is that we had several attacks on our gameservers by people who were banned from our servers for cheating.

If there is a way to change all our info without having a new account then thats fine with me.

Thanks in advance

We check registants for double accounts, usual way was to add new servers and delete old ones with the team account server manager and post a request to have team account's info modified, this just saves our database from keeping hundreds of dead bodies xD

In the current case we can as well bury the old "Life 2 Frag (AC#655)" and user #108009 and add =xXx= as new.

Just not both; up to you ;)

We check registants for double accounts, usual way was to add new servers and delete old ones with the team account server manager and post a request to have team account's info modified, this just saves our database from keeping hundreds of dead bodies xD

In the current case we can as well bury the old "Life 2 Frag (AC#655)" and user #108009 and add =xXx= as new.

Just not both; up to you ;)

Ooops yeah didnt think that it was possible to change our info to be honest. Stupid on my part for not reading enough i guess.

However since we actually started all over I would be very much obliged if you could delete the life 2 frag account.

I am sorry btw for the trouble caused :unsure:

I never stopped to think that I could change the team account info. I tried that before with our website and i couldnt get that to work so that is why i started a new account without thinking on my part.

I apologize for that

Thanx for the quick reply's though and i will keep in mind that if we need changes again to ask you guys for help ;)

Greetz =xXx= Raptor

Team: triple X clan (=xXx=)

Account ID: 887

Streaming Status: Streaming (2 / 2)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

84.244.182.204:20106 (Streaming)

84.244.182.192:20110 (Streaming)

User List

=xXx= Raptor (110208)

Helpful Links:

Account Management | Streaming & Banlist & Cvars / MD5's | PBBans Hub Flags | Master Player Index 4