Hey

Hetman

Hey y'all i'm new here, but a veteran to call of duty. We recently caught 2 hackers in our server during a scrim. We have the ss's and i'm just wondering how I would go about submitting them for pb bans... If y'all could let me know that'd be great!

Welcome to PBBans :D

Unfortunately PBbans can only ban from screenshots from a server that is streaming to them.

We need to be able to verify the shots are untampered and valid before being able to use it as evidence for a ban.

Setting up the server to stream is easy though - just read this how to guide and then post your information here

After that any suspect screenshots can be submitted via the team account manager.

good luck :)

In the mean time you are welcome to post the shots here and if people see fit they can add the GUIDs to their own personal banlists ;)

All screenshots created by PunkBuster and stored on the game server are in .PNG format. When you download them to your computer it is always best not to open them with any graphics editing software (Photoshop, Paint, etc). If you wanted to attempt to brighten the image for better viewing, always keep the original and use the copy. This will prevent any unintentional alterations being made to the screenshot.

Every screenshot has a unique ID (serial number) which is linked to the game server's PB logs. If these two do not match, the screenshot is considered altered and cannot be submitted as evidence.