kick: No Packet Flow

ATF_Viet Thong

Got the above error after updating to the new PB for bf1942 on the mac. Running a dual G5 2.0 ghz, 4g ram, OS 10.3.9.

I have tried everything - PBsetup, deleting the pb folder and rerunning the setup, even manually dropping the htm files into their respective folders, to no avail.

PBsetup even tells me i have the new PB update.

I did a search on this forum and one topic came up, but it seems like it was never resolved. plus i'm googling the hell out of it, and the most recent posts are from 2005.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support-bf1942.php

Thursday 10.25.2007 [7:45PM]

Version 1.752 of the PB Client for BF1942 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page.

Release Notes for PB Client v1.752:

* this edition includes the new PB services, see our PB Services FAQ for more info

more details see: http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=pbsvc

tho i doubt you will get far with a mac, rather ask at evenbalance directly: http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_t...php?game=bf1942

A "No Packetflow" kick is typical of issues between either your computer and ISP, or your ISP and the internet. Basically it is connection related and should be brought up with your ISP.

BEFORE you contact your ISP, and they will tell you this, first reboot your modem (If you are on cable or fiber-optics) and your router if you are using one and also make sure your router's firmware is current. Also check to make sure your firewall is configured to allow whatever ports needed for your PB are open.

If that still does not work, then contact your ISP to see if there are any reported issues with connectivity in the area.

If that does not help, then try a support ticket with EB. Though EB may just tell you the same thing I just said.

A "No Packetflow" kick is typical of issues between either your computer and ISP, or your ISP and the internet. Basically it is connection related and should be brought up with your ISP.

BEFORE you contact your ISP, and they will tell you this, first reboot your modem (If you are on cable or fiber-optics) and your router if you are using one and also make sure your router's firmware is current. Also check to make sure your firewall is configured to allow whatever ports needed for your PB are open.

If that still does not work, then contact your ISP to see if there are any reported issues with connectivity in the area.

If that does not help, then try a support ticket with EB. Though EB may just tell you the same thing I just said.

everything worked fine until the update. i have never seen the 'no packet flow' error before the update. what port no. does PB use? i will try to port forward it and see if that fixes it.

i've also contacted evenbalance directly. they've yet to make a suggestion which has worked, so i thought i'd inquire here to see if anyone has managed to resolve this issue.