Punkbuster kicks Com Failure 132

The Humungus

All of a sudden, I started getting kicked off my own server for Punkbuster Violation Com Failure 132 (0 Minutes)

I have updated PB, and everything should be up to date. Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks for your help.

You should reinstall PB on your computer. It is having difficulties communicating with the PB server.

Also, why isn't the server streaming to PBBans?

Your server problem may be fixed but your streaming hasn't restarted.

Team: The Humungus (TH|)

Account ID: 1355

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

COD4 - 63.208.142.170:28960

User List

The Humungus (112836)

Helpful Links:

Account Management | Streaming & Banlist & Cvars / MD5's | PBBans Hub Flags | Master Player Index | Not Streaming Fix

No, I am sorry. Problem still occurs.

I have updated PB on my PC via pbsetup.exe, started the server streaming again, and got kicked for Pb COMFAIL #132 within 10 seconds of joining my server.

I am still getting these PB COMFAIL #132 kicks within 30 seconds of joining my server. Tonight is the first time I have experienced them. Nothing changed on my system. I updated PB on my PC earlier. No response to my support ticket from evenbalance.

Try hard deleting your PB folder, then create a new one, slide pbsetup.exe into it, and run it from scratch. I've run into similar errors in the past, and that's worked to fix it.

I reinstalled COD4 (lost all 55 perks) and finally here is the response I got from PB on how to fix this problem:

Note #2: Please get the PB service component installer PBSVC from this URL:

http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe

Save it to your desktop. You will need to start it with Admin rights.

On Windows Vista just being logged in as Admin is not enough. To start the file with Admin rights on Vista, select the PBSVC executable and right click it. Select "Properties", then the "Compatibility" tab. From that tab, check the box labeled "Run this program as an Administrator" and click OK.

Follow the install process and make sure it installs correctly. After that you will be able to play the game without the need of Admin rights. You only need to follow these steps only once (not for every PB supported game and not on each game start).

Please make sure you allow the service files in security software like virus scanners and/or firewalls. You will need to allow/unblock the services PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe from your "C:\Windows\system32\" folder. In case of doubt, manually add both to your firewall's allow list. After the installation process you will only find PnkBstrA, so just make sure this process file is not blocked. Then try playing on a PB enabled server, in case of a kick, check if PnkBstrB was created and unblock it too.

For more information on the PB service components refer to our FAQ:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php