Pb and vista

i7.law

I was doing some testing with my pb screens (I have had the black ss problem) and now I got them all to work.

I used nhancer and that did not help me at all. But I changed my graphics settings in call of duty 4 and something I set seems to have fixed the problem.

I'm trying to find out what setting is the magic setting.

Anyone have any Idea of what setting might do this?

I personally don't care how good the game looks. I'm running a crappy 7300 Nvidia card till the next paycheck kicks in, and then I'll have one of two 8800 GT's in place. Even then, I'll likely revert to the fps tweaks and care less about how good it looks, as long as it runs as smooth as possible.

I personally don't care how good the game looks. I'm running a crappy 7300 Nvidia card till the next paycheck kicks in, and then I'll have one of two 8800 GT's in place. Even then, I'll likely revert to the fps tweaks and care less about how good it looks, as long as it runs as smooth as possible.

Too few of us...

same here. Also there are some settings that impair multiplayer play for me. Like the blur effect when you zoom in on your iron sites. With just that off I play alot better lol.