*edit* still not tracked??!

k!lls

hey,

this aimbot / multihack is out since a longer time (maybe 2-3 month), its a free bot...It seems, that PB still dont tracks this bot! Maybe you can check this, couse its gonna be annoying^^

thx a lot

Edited by Benway
no hack related information is exchanged in public forum areas here. *Says hello to Google*

The cvar and/or MD5 tool checks are probably in the config section of this site. Even Balance seem to be quite slow to get the latest hacks detected. That's where the PbBans configs come in :)

I can't say for sure that it's in the PbBans configs, however, since the hack name was edited out of this post before I first saw it.

The cvar and/or MD5 tool checks are probably in the config section of this site. Even Balance seem to be quite slow to get the latest hacks detected. That's where the PbBans configs come in :)

I can't say for sure that it's in the PbBans configs, however, since the hack name was edited out of this post before I first saw it.

ye sry 4 that^^ anyway imao many ppl. run this bot on pb-save servers :(

Get them streaming their servers here. That way, they are able to access all the configs that will detect hacks which will otherwise be able to be used on PunkBuster enabled servers.

Perhaps Benway can confim if these checks are included in the configs section currently. If they aren't, I daresay they will be soon :P