Demo of Aimbot

RoN1n

I am afraid that to you can't submit a demo to PBBans unless you join here a streaming game admin.

You must stream your server to PBBans, which means your server's log file(s) are sent to PBBans. This ensures that PBBans gets a log file that they can be sure is untampered, then with the log file and your demo, they can ban the player.

Even is you were to set up streaming now, they will not be able to ban this player as they do not have the original logs. You can only ban this player locally.

My advice is to get your server streaming to PBBan as soon as you can

Cheers

Edited by Gnu_UKC-X

i've already (fingers crossed) set 1 server up as a trial, but as of yet i don't know if it's streaming, as our servers are hosted by multiplay, and therefore its a bit of a hit and miss on the configs.

also this demo was submitted to me by a member of the public that was playing on our server at the time.

I guess Crazy is alluding to the same thing, he wants to check that you are streaming.

If you are streaming, then PBBans have the log. I don't think that it matters who actually recorded the demo,as long as it was on your server.

Edited by Gnu_UKC-X

all of our servers are now streaming,

but, i received the demo back on the 28th, and one of my server admins thought it would be a good idea to download all of the COD4 logs files and delete them from clanforge.

can't really complain about that as there was well of a gig on one server alone.

If you just now or after the 28th december last year started to stream your server to pbbans.com and the demo is from before that, it wont be added to the MBL.

It's still a good thing to issue a local ban thought. And of course you can still share the demo with those who are interested for a local ban on there servers.

Next time you have another demo, post it in this forum:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=118

And in case you get to deal with screenshots, check your account here:

http://www.pbbans.com/account/pbss.php

It's still a good thing to issue a local ban thought. And of course you can still share the demo with those who are interested for a local ban on there servers.

Hey NANO, yes please share the demo with us. If I see it being a cheat, I will also gladly locally ban him from my servers as well. So, if you could, please either post the demo here and PM me his GUID, or send both via PM please.

Patience is sometimes a virtue, in catching the lamers.

Perhaps a bit of vigilance, and a new demo, now that our new friend is streaming his servers, and we'll nab the lil prick head on. ;)

Edited by RoadWarrior

did try to upload it, but it came up you are not permitted to use upload this type of file

That's because you are expected to zip the file up first, as far as I know. You can upload zips with no problems