Forwarding to AON

viziouz

Is there a problem with the log forwarding to AON? One of the advantages is the use of AON's background check tool. Since yesterday I noticed I do not have access to that tool, so I just wanted to know if there might be a problem here at PBBans or if it's a server side problem.

AON controls their own tools, as far as I know their background check tool is for their private members only.

If you do like that tool you can get the exact same thing here: http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/

Streaming logs to AON does not have any effect on their own tools, and your account here is not linked to them at all.

Is there a problem with the log forwarding to AON? One of the advantages is the use of AON's background check tool. Since yesterday I noticed I do not have access to that tool, so I just wanted to know if there might be a problem here at PBBans or if it's a server side problem.

We are aware of this problem and working on the fix.

We're sorry for inconvenience.

AON controls their own tools, as far as I know their background check tool is for their private members only.

If you do like that tool you can get the exact same thing here: http://www.aa-accounthistory.com/

Streaming logs to AON does not have any effect on their own tools, and your account here is not linked to them at all.

I know about the [HAZARD] tool, used it before I had access to the AON tool and I'm in fact still using it. But as Siskin wrote in the AA forum, AON won't share it's logs with ACI anymore, meaning that the ACI tool won't have the AON logs entries.

Log forwarding did give you public access to AON tool, as I had access to it before without being a private member.

We are aware of this problem and working on the fix.

We're sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks for the info, foxdie.

Should be taken care of now Viz... Just allow some time for the logs to be forwarded and parsed and things should be back to normal pretty soon :)

And pretty soon has already past. I have access again. Thanks for the help Sis and other PBB staff.