hi

Damn! I knew that the lifecycle of the homodumbasserectus species would eventually mean that we would see the likes of him around again. He just can't get enough.

lmao well my prog doesnt do much really for the game, its for accounting lol

but since ya all dont let me use the MBI to search for guids and players ehehe....

well im working on my own little app, basically ill get the guids from the server put them in the prog enter the alias and save it in a .dat file or txt later on when ill get better ill make a GUI heheeh

sup sirRobHiFi, had fun on that game in amd server? eheheh ;)

Forcey wrote:

btw warmonkey, y another ip on the ban list?  

u ban me by ip now? i know vod has but i thought u said i was celcome on ur server lol... guess not  

I was referring to here Forcey.. :mad:

As far as my server's go.... You know the rules.... place nice, play fair, leave your ego outside my server. If ya break those rules.... well you know what happens then..... a whole lotta Admin Abuse.

Peace,

Nah Swav.....it isn't that we dislike him.....it is more like when ya step in dog shit and ya have to walk around with that smell on your shoe until you can wash it off.

i just thought maybe people say he cheat cos hes so good an thats y u might not like him...

Forcey's playing level has nothing to do with why people may or may not dislike him. We are not interested in bashing Forcey or stroking his ego or catering to his needs. We are Not interested in speculation or rumors. We are interested in helping Server Admins run clean, cheat free servers. We are interested in catching/banning proven cheaters.

Peace,

i have seen him play, hes a good player... i just thought maybe people say he cheat cos hes so good an thats y u might not like him...

He is a good player that's not the problem. The thing is he's now hooked on people accusing him of cheating, he lives for it. so much so that he uses names like "[GA][AutoAimBot]", "PrototypeBot" and "I wrote my own program" which he used the other night in AMD.

I was playing in AMD for a bit (badly) but went out to the kitchen for a smoke and a drink. When I came back he was going on about me making a demo of him or something and I even made the comment "Wow, you must love yourself". I didn't know who it was at the time and wasn't making a demo at all, I was actually responding to some stuff in IRC and someone on msn, I get hit on msn and IRC a lot being CAL admin and pbbans admin. Because he seemed so sensitive to me going to spec and assuming I had some kind of interest in demoing him I looked him up, as in my experience it's usually only people up to no good (or restrict) that would take much notice of who goes to spec, and saw who it was on the MPI. Ahhh, that explained it. It's Mr. I'm awesome and you must think I'm cheating to be this good. Quite amusing really.

What's even more amusing is that he will probably think I'm lying and believe that I was in fact making a demo of him and I doubt anything I say will change that in his imagination. I haven't made a demo of anyone for ages as I haven't noticed a cheater in the public servers for ages. Then again, I haven't been playing all that much lately and when I do it's at 2am ish.

I play sof2 in a little window on my main monitor and have IRC etc spread across both monitors so I can be contacted easily. (Unless I'm in the kitchen smoking, the wife won't let me smoke in the living room :P )

Posted Image

lol i hate mac's and that keyboard, i use it 2 days a week for web design lol

btw i dont mind u going to spec, lol just it was so predicable of u and just like i said b4... in many posts that u make in pb forums u say how after u getting killed u go to spec, u did the same thing in that game and specs for atleast 2 games more or less. so my assumption was based on what ive read heheh.

anyway im drunk now ahahahha beeeeeeer and smoke shit smoke sucks hhaahah

Nicely put SirRob. You have lived upto your name with that one. As for the Forcemister... You my sh!t disturbing friend, nice to see your still alive and craving the attention you so desperatley seek. Could you move your Mom's trailer on to your next stop?? and maybe we'll catch up with ya in a couple of months.

Peace,

Guest [FBI]_Inque187

I can make a Booger talk! What do I get for a prize?

OMG SirRobHiFi - YOU STILL GOT A RECORD PLAYER? I thought I was the only one left on the planet! ROFL!