Network Broadcast of Bans

DiXiE

This morning I seen something different... in fact until I discovered it.. thought it was interesting.

When I come unto our TS this morning... members playing on our server were amazed as the bans that were

taken place on our server. Well, when I joined it, within 5 minutes.. their was another one.. I witness myself.

The broadcast in the console was like really fast so didnt notice the player. Check with my bans in the account didnt see any additions. In checking the server PB log I could then see them and researched and found they were currently ban from other servers.

Reason for the post is wondering if now the Hub is broadcasting bans across the network. I hadnt noticed it til now.

Thanks in advance of reply.

It's the new announcement system. It broadbasts all bans for a game to all servers with the flag enabled. This can be disabled in flag management.

I think I like. Keeps moral up for members that the system is alive and well :D

It's the new announcement system. It broadbasts all bans for a game to all servers with the flag enabled. This can be disabled in flag management.

What is the flag management and where is it located?