Account Blocked...

*wDx*Lunatic

Could an admin please email me?

We got our account blocked because we 'used' to have a cracked server... Which was our host' fault. We now switched servers and it's no longer cracked.

So we would like to have our account unblocked. I wanted to email an admin but I can't find an email on the website :)

Friendly Regards,

Admins @ Woot Dynam-X

Our host informed us wrong then :( too bad...

By the way, how can I change/remove the PBHub message on joining a server?? Cause I can't get into the Account Manager...

Could an admin please remove it or at least tell me how to remove it myself?

I mean the "welcome message" PBBHubs does. Everytime I join a PBBans streamed server it does that... if not please just delete my account :)

That's the Server Admin. He has his server set so anyone joining his server will get "greeted".

*sigh*

It's not MY server that's sending the messages but every OTHER PBBHub server I join. It says something like "*wDx*Lunatic - Gaming for Gamers - www.wootdynam-x.co.uk" because I set it to say that in the account manager. (Yes you can set a welcome message in there! :o)

But if ya can't give me access to that, please just delete my account so at least that message disappears!