For Peel

stymie

see your talking shite again as usual...

not like u.

lol.... well... still pissed that my account was altered... i played by the rules and someone changed them to suit them, so i adapted... fix my account

Since you have now totally restricted my account to the point that it is no longer any good... :roll: Please delete it too.

You never stuck around IRC after you PM-d me, and I cannot respond to you as you have altered my account, so ya leave me no choice to do it here..... As i know you will see it.

So read away, Peel... thanks for proving my point. :lol:

Ours is a members only club. Yours is a free for all... Your accounts were deleted here as a conflict of interest. My account has now been totally disabled out of revenge, and childish actions. Your doing not mine..... So now you have shown your true colors.

Best of Luck as you all put it. Enjoy your reading and I will enjoy my trolling cause you always bite peel... :wink:

See Ya round Buddy 8)

The level of professionalism from the admins of this site never ceases to amaze me, some of you really need to grow up....no really you do.

Airing your laundry in public :roll:

Stop trying to provoke us into a public slanging match, it wont happen.

The level of professionalism from the admins of this site never ceases to amaze me, some of you really need to grow up....no really you do.

Why do you continue to post here? Why do you continue to PM certain members telling them what to do? Don't you have some threads to go lock?

Nice touch....  :roll: 

Now that was funny  :wink: 

Best one yet is now when I click on the other site I get redirected to the FBI...

Thanks again. 8)