Hey.lil help.

Han-Solo-Dx

aight so Dx just got there cod4 server :rolleyes: and i am the admin of the server so i have some questions.aight i got it setup and its the way i want it.i need to no what programs to use to view the server,ban ppl,chat if i have to,other stuff.i have ModernRcon v0.6,and HLSW.is there anything better?

i have got the server set all up but i can't figure out how to do the auto message.can someone post the code and what file to put it in?

how do i set it up where it will be listed on the game servers list?

and how can i set it up with stats?can it be set up like bhd stats on the website?do i need to do something?

hmm thats all i think that i need right now.if anything else, i will post under this post ;) thanks guys!

i have ModernRcon v0.6,and HLSW.is there anything better?

I also MordernRcon v.06 along with the AON COD4 Admin panel to view screenshots. Click here for more information (Download link is farther down on the main page).

There is also Rcon Commander Pro (Beta). Click Here.

i have got the server set all up but i can't figure out how to do the auto message.can someone post the code and what file to put it in?

I found the PSB wiki very helpful with PB messages and other PB related settings. Click Here.

how do i set it up where it will be listed on the game servers list?

In your server config you probably specified the COD4 master server which should automaticlly put your server on the list. However, there were issues with servers not displayed on the list but hopefully future patches will correct any issues.

and how can i set it up with stats?can it be set up like bhd stats on the website?do i need to do something?

You can register your server with COD4 Tracker. Not sure if that is what you were looking for.

Also, here are some links to help get your server streaming to PBBans. :)

Hub Streaming Guide

Master Config Index

PBBans Application (If you haven't already applied.)

If you have additional questions, there is an abundance of great people here to help out.

Edited by Merlintime