Can you report someone you suspect is hacking?

cod4user

I usually do, which is the point where they say stuff like "Im not hax. Lrn2play noob." or something like that. Usually they swear alot too. To me that's the tell tale sign of hackers: quick anger.

Not necessarily. For some people that have alot of skill at this game and play on pubs, they will have a much higher kill/death ratio than your average player. Any solid competitive clan player on TWL, Cevo, CAL, etc will overpower most public players on pub servers. 9 times out of ten, they will be accused of hacking from the pub player that runs down the middle of the street in plain view, or stands in a window for minutes on end. These same pub players will then go to the exact same spot, every single time and become so predictable, it isn't funny.

Now, as a player you can only contact server admins and ask if there is something you could do about a suspected player and see how they respond. Other than that, until you have your own server, start streaming, there isn't much else you can do.

i came here with the same question and saw this thread, seems we cant do any thing to help?

i was led to belive if a made a demo and had the guid's on the screen it would be good enogh for a ban.

i made a demo today of an aimbotter getting 4 headshots a second, i typed /pb_power in the console, but it did not show in the demo, nor did the full console screen i had up too?

you could see his guid, but not in the demo, so even if i took a SS of the info, what your saying is its no good to you.

is there some MSN contacts so you may be contacted and visit the server your self to see first hane, then manualy add the guid to ban list. PB_POLICE :)

• 2 weeks later...
i made a demo today of an aimbotter getting 4 headshots a second, i typed /pb_power in the console, but it did not show in the demo, nor did the full console screen i had up too?

you could see his guid, but not in the demo, so even if i took a SS of the info, what your saying is its no good to you.

is there some MSN contacts so you may be contacted and visit the server your self to see first hane, then manualy add the guid to ban list. PB_POLICE :)

I'm on ICQ (59906810) and AIM (defconn1981). Just today I caught someone cheating. Sadly no one cares in the game it seems. I have a demo with two spots where this person knows exactly where to shoot, and aims there perfectly, even through walls and such.

I didn't know about the /pb_power but I used it on a 2nd demo and I think I got his info. Now I just have no clue where to send this information because the server I was on was supposed to be covered by punk buster but I can't find any website or anything.

It was a pub server [CC] Command Central, User Joobie. Hopefully something can be done.

Well I suggest you get you a server and set it up to stream here at PBBans.

This way you can enjoy the stream features with HUB and do local bans for those you don't find on the HUB :)

It all boil down to have some insurance. Verification etc. Without that it will be out of control. You are very frustrated over this and have thoughts about it for sure, but if everyone should just throw in a demo's etc it will not be an controlled feature.

And do as many other have said, contact the admins on that server and tell them whats going on, just use Tab, find out what the server is named, clan name etc, and goggle it. I have done this allot and it works great. Even when I am contacting the admins on their web pages :)