White PBSS

shorty

i found that in my pbss a guy who have only white pbss , it s a screenbloker or simply a vista bug ? i prefer post before submit pbss for nothing :rolleyes:

pb001414.png

pb001435.png

i have also seen that on our server but all black.

We banned the person and he asked why he was banned.

we told him and he replyed that is was not a hack.

he was told if he has nothing to hide he would not be using software that blocks screen shots.

i have also seen that on our server but all black.

We banned the person and he asked why he was banned.

we told him and he replyed that is was not a hack.

he was told if he has nothing to hide he would not be using software that blocks screen shots.

Black screenshots are NOT proof of a hack. 8800 gfx cards are known to cause issues and return black screenshots. Your server, your rules, but banning for black screenshots is just going to be banning innocent players.

Black screenshots are NOT proof of a hack. 8800 gfx cards are known to cause issues and return black screenshots. Your server, your rules, but banning for black screenshots is just going to be banning innocent players.

MUCH agreed, there are far too many causes for black screenshots to ever to be able to prove it's a cheat. I think these white PBSS are in the same boat. However, these are the first white PBSS I have ever seen. I just wonder if the player has a solid white desktop image and this is a PBSS of it.