Stop streaming

Verts

Hi,

How do i stop my server beign streamed ? as i have a mate whom hacked but needs a new guid as he had em on his pc and is banned, so i want him to be able to play so i wanna stop streaming. how do i do it?

So let me get this straight you are publically announcing you support hackers? All you have to do is remove the hub files from your server and it will stop streaming or simply turn PB off

lol.....I think then if your mate cheating is more important to you....then your priorities are in the wrong community. It is obvious that you do not support a zero tolerance policy.

Lol, my mate dont hack, he had hacks on his pc not knowing how to use them i was there and i laughed at him, i do not support hackers, but i would like him to be able to play on my public without having to buy a new GUID and get anotehr ip......

His IP isnt banned only his guid.The steps to stop streaming are posted above.He shouldnt have had the cheats on his PC in the first place as it is against PB's Zero Tolerance policy

You have got to be joking........again you are publically stating that you would prefer that hackers play on your server than have it protected by PBBans?

Even with you streaming there will be a hack that some one has devloped that is not decteded, so you are not procetected fully, but more to teh point thanks and i think it has worked, also i probally will get it re-streamed in a few days lol.....

Why would you do that, your being a petty child, just because i WANT to stop streaming, doesnt mean i support cheats......i think you ned to sort it out mate.

You said you wanted to stop streaming.......I stopped your streaming........

My comment referencing "enjoy the hackers".....was stating a fact.....without PBBans added protections.....your server will be a welcome playground for hackers.......wasn't implying that you worshipped them.

Hi, I think you have misunderstood my son and are punishing him unduly. He asked an innocent question regarding his friend who unbeknownst to him had hacks on his pc. My son does not support cheats or hackers. He pays for this out of his hard earned paper round money and just wants to be able to stream. Therefore can you give him his account back. I assure you he does not support cheats. Thanks Vert's Mum.

He doesnt pay us for anything.Furthermore the cheats didnt just up and jump on his computer without him or someone else downloading them.No he will not get his streaming account back.He wanted to stop streaming so he could play with someone who had hacks on his pc and he was removed access.

Hi, thanks for replying. I dont believe I said he pays for anything. I also dont believe he or I said he had cheats on his pc, he was referring to a friend of his. I am sure you could find it within your self to be a touch more lenient. Surely if he was cheating he would not have publicly posted to say so?! He asked an innocent question and has now been punished for his honesty.

When I said he pays out his paper round money I did not mean for this site, I meant for the server and web hosting. Sorry, I am not very up on this stuff! Vert's Mum.

He pays for this out of his hard earned paper round money and just wants to be able to stream.

Thats what im getting at.

I also dont believe he or I said he had cheats on his pc, he was referring to a friend of his.

Again he stated the following.

Hi,

How do i stop my server beign streamed ? as i have a mate whom hacked but needs a new guid as he had em on his pc and is banned, so i want him to be able to play so i wanna stop streaming. how do i do it?

Thus he asked to be removed because his friend was caught with hacks.Simple as that he was removed.He should be happy now.

Verts Mum....

Verts asked a simple question:

After asking him for more information regarding his request, I was obliged to carry out his request and stop his server's streaming to PBBans.

He wanted to allow his mate to play on his server....even if his mate was banned for cheating!

Not exactly rocket science is necessary to figure out where Verts' priorities lie.

Sad that he had to get his mum to post here....leads me to believe that Verts is a bit on the young side and his decision making isn't exactly up to par.

Thanks for your help and support. I do hope you don't ever have a 15 year old who naively asks a question to someone with greater knowledge. With best regards. Vert's Mum.

Rodeo Bob, thank you for your reply. I have posted on here as my son asked me to read the posts and give my point of view. Yes he young which is why he innocently asked a question. With the experience of age I am sure he would have been able to phrase it in such a way that he would not hav had his streaming capabilities taken away permanently. He does not support cheats. His friend had cheats on his pc (not knowing how to use them luckily) and was banned. My son explained that he cannot play on steaming servers if he was banned. The friend in question did not want to cheat, he just wants to play, sometimes things get downloaded in error or inadvertantly. His friend would not be cheating and my son would certainly not want someone in his clan who was a cheat.

Even if you will not let him stream again I would like you to understand that he is not a cheat and does not support them. He is not too young to be playing but maybe his vocabularly is a bit young to converse eloquently with you guys. Sometimes we have to encourage youngsters and support them not beat them with sticks. At least he is not out drinking WKD and spraying rubbish on walls! lol.

Many thanks again Rodeo Bob.

Vert's Mum

Edited by Verts

Thank you for your post Verts Mum. We arent trying to harass him but we have guidelines we have to follow and enforce.Doesnt matter if they are 5-99.I understand your son is young but he must understand that asking us to remove streaming because one of his friends has been caught with cheats on there pc is against the TOS/Zero Tolerance Policy of pbbans.You may not agree with them but its something we have to enforce.We have heard so many stories that we dont know who or what to believe.We have heard so many times my brother did it,my dog did it,even I did it but was just seeing what they do.We must enforce the rules.Im sorry. May this topic be closed?